East Cooper Meals on Wheels is a community-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that has been recognized nationally for our innovation, integrity, and entrepreneurship when it comes to addressing the nutritional needs of our homebound neighbors. We rely on community partners, grants and individual donations. Community partners are businesses, civic groups, churches, community organizations, schools and others that want to ensure no neighbor goes without a meal.
Companies, civic organizations, churches, schools, and foundations giving a gift of $1,000 or more will be recognized quarterly on our website, as well as listed in the seasonal newsletter. Our seasonal newsletter is printed three times a year and reaches more than 6,000 homes and businesses in the East Cooper area.
For more information about becoming a Community Partner, contact Jenny Ladd.
We are grateful to following Community Partners who contributed $1,000 or more from April 1 – September 1 this year:
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation
- Daniel Island Rotary Club
- David and Chrissy Williams Fund
- East Cooper Medical Center
- East Cooper Medical Center Fund
- East Cooper Paint and Body Shop
- Grainger Foundation
- Harbor Contracting
- Hidden Ponds Nursery & Garden Center
- Hudson Management Group
- Medical University Hospital Authority
- Meet the Needs Charleston
- Mt. Pleasant Presbyterian Church
- Mt. Pleasant Sertoma Club
- Nucor Steel
- Roper St. Francis Healthcare
- Royall Ace Hardware, Inc.
- Sisters of Charity Foundation of South Carolina
- Seamon, Whiteside & Associates, Inc.
- South Carolina Electric & Gas Company
- Southern Lumber and Millwork Comp.
- The Exchange Club of Charleston
- Trident United Way
- Wells Fargo Foundation